- Choose a registration fee slab that matches with the country of your residence (as per World Bank list provided below).
- 8 preconference workshops will be held on the 7th of December, 2017 with a limited number of seats. These will be offered on a first come first served basis strictly. When you register, please indicate your first, second and third preference for attending the preconference workshop.
- We will try to offer you the first workshop of your preference, failing which you will automatically be allotted your next preference provided that the seats are available.
- The Congress Secretariat will confirm your registration for the Conference and preconference workshop (subject to availability).
||Uptil 31st October,2017
||From 1st November,2017
|Low Income Countries
|Middle Income Countries
|High Income Countries
10% REDUCTION IN REGISTRATION FEES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS OF 5 AND ABOVE
Please select 'yes' for the option 'Will you be registering more than one person?' on the online registration page. Please add the names of all the additional delegates registering as a group.
The 10% reduction in the registration fees will reflect in the total amount billed.
Please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
in case of any queries.
Spot registration is not permitted
- Participation in all scientific sessions (8th-10th December, 2017)
- Participation in any 1 pre-conference workshop on 7th December, 2017. (Seats are limited & subject to availability on a first come, first served basis). To know more about the preconference workshops, please Click Here
- Coffee breaks and lunch boxes during pre-conference workshop (only if participating) & 3 days of Conference
- Conference bag and materials
- Milton and Marjorie Lozoff Mentoring and Mingling Dinner (limited seats) will be offered to eligible young researchers and professionals from Low and Middle Income Countries. This has been sponsored by Professor Betsy Lozoff in collaboration with Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP). To know more please Click Here
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- All cancellation should be received in writing to the conference secretariat.
- Cancellation of registration is possible upto 31st October 2017.
- 25% administration charges will be deducted from the registration fee prior to processing the refund.
- From 1st November 2017 onwards no cancellation will be accepted.
- All refunds will be processed within 30 days after the completion of the conference.
- Transfer of registration from one delegate to another is not permitted.
* Kindly check the category your Country of Residence falls under and choose your registration type